Recurring work orders save you time and help you stay organized. They are tickets for work that repeats according to a set schedule, such as preventive maintenance.
- Create a work order as normal.
- Pick the Frequency you want it to Repeat.
- Assign it to staff or vendor and it’s scheduled in PropertyTRAK.
- A work order notification email is sent out as the date approaches
Here is a more expansive explanation – feel free to call us with any questions.
- Create the work order as you normally would.
- A checklist can be embedded in the work order to guide the process.
- In the Repeats field, select the frequency option and complete theadditional options provided. a.
- Never: default setting for one-time work ordersb.
- Daily: schedules the work order every dayc.
- Weekly: schedules the work order on one or more days of every weekor so many weeks (i.e., every Wednesday or every 2 weeks on Tuesday andSaturday)d.
- Monthly: schedules the work order every month or every so manymonths based on the original order’s Due Date, either
- on the same Date each month (i.e., the 5th day of each month) or
- on the same Day of each month (i.e., the 2nd Wednesday)
- Yearly: regenerates the work order on the same month and day everyyear.
- The Create Workorders field sets the number of days prior to the DueDate that the notification email will be sent. Scheduled tasks appear asPending on the Calendar until this date.
- Now, finish up by assigning to staff or vendor as you would astandard work order.
Manage and monitor them through the Recurring Work menu under Work Orders onthe Navigation Bar. Modifying a recurring work order will modify it andfuture work orders but prior work orders are not modified.